Brew up come fresh creativity!
Stop by the Shop to check out our digis and stamps!

FBD Challege Rules


Follow and LIKE us on FACEBOOK

Welcome to the Freshly Brewed Challenges Blog!

Here you will find challenges, inspiration, encouragement, and a whole lot of fresh brewed fun!



**

November 11, 2016

Freshly Brewed Challenge November 201623 - PASTELS and / or FRIENDSHIP

Happy November!!!
Thank you to those of you who played along last month. 
It was a weird month for me, for sure.
I closed the shop, but am in the planning stages of opening a new one
in the next year or so. It is just getting crazy keeping up with 
it and trying to sell the house. I don't have many crafty goodies, so I haven't
even thought to create or do anything online. It feels so weird and almost
sad when I do get online. 

Enough about my pity party though. 
Thank you all who have stuck through all of this with me
and will continue to follow and support me as these changes take place

Everyone who played last month is a WINNER!!!
you all won the PUMPKIN PEEKERS digi!
Please send me a note letting me know you won and I will email your digi to you ASAP! (freshbreweddesigns@yahoo.com)


NOVEMBER'S CHALLENGE is:

PASTELS and/or FRIENDSHIP



This image is not in the shop, but is the last one I created. 
It was for one of my work out friend's birthdays. 
Bonus points if you can guess which one is me :D 


Now it's your turn!

********************************************************************************************
**CHALLENGE RULES**
  • 1)  This challenge ends on November 30th
  • 2)  You can enter up to 5 times with your NEW creations.  (no back linking please)
  • 3) If you use an FBD image, please add FBD to the end of your name
  • 4) HAVE FUN!!
  • I love seeing all of the creative projects, but would appreciate it if you did not share anything that is not suitable for people of all ages. Keep it family friendly please! 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the win! I played last month and look forward to playing again - I am guessing you are the 3rd person from the left- the brunette but what do I know? heheheh

    We are in transition to sell our home as well - it has not sold and we want it to before year end so we can move in another town but we must sell first - it is hard waiting, waiting - anywhoo - I had hubby take me to the storage to get supplies so I could craft!! I was going nuts and so missing my crafting - so we have large plastic storage units we slide under the bed and that is where most of my stuff is being stored - it can be a pain but never-the-less I can do some crafting!! Right now it is all put away because we had an open house today and I am hoping, hoping someone that stopped by will want to live here!! : Best wishes in selling your home - I am off to send an email to request the digital - blessings -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to join in this month - but running out of time! I think that you are the one on the right as I'm looking at it. But hey, what do I know either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Fresh Brewed Designs.

We are so happy that you could join us.
You will always find a fresh pot of creativity and friendship brewing here.
We would love to share some with you!

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

comment counter